“What happens when kids box? Fat kids lose weight. Bullies learn humility. Girls are empowered. The weak become stronger. The timid find courage. The wild kids learn control. The unhealthy get fit. And everybody learns that boxing has no room for anger.”
In our Kids Boxing Fitness Program, children are taught the basic stance, footwork, punching combinations and how to properly use boxing equipment such as pads & bags.
They practice and perfect a wide range of boxing drills (no sparring), a variety of bodyweight and strength conditioning exercises along with cardiovascular & flexibility related activities which measurably improve their overall physical conditioning and mental focus.
Children are broken into groups based on age and skill level to ensure they have a great experience.
Kids Boxing Fitness Benefits:
- Enhanced focus, respect, discipline and confidence
- Improved flexibility and coordination
- Practical self defense skills
- Aerobic and anaerobic conditioning
- Strength training development
- Preparation for school sports or recreational activities
To Get Started Your Child Needs: Workout Attire & Sneakers, Boxing Gloves and Handwraps (we can provide at a discount)